Monday, March 26, 2018

Birthday Boxes

Hello crafty friends,

I made this card for a friend's birthday...  I filled the boxes with stuff she likes, because I couldn't decided on what stamps to use (flowers, cat, balloons, cupcakes, etc.), so I used them all 


The flowers are by Altenew, the balloons animals by Clearly Besotted, the cupcakes by Papertrey Ink, the candle by Penny Black, the cat by Simon Says and the boxes by Neat and Tangled. 

I'm going to submit this card to the Simon Says Monday "Inside the Box" Challenge, which starts today and runs for six days.   Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. What a joyful card! I love how you filled all the boxes with the perfect gifts. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete