Saturday, March 17, 2018

Inspiration Squad - mar2018 Challenge 195

Hello crafty friends,

Happy Friday... and welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #195.  This challenge's inspiration starting point is Going Green...


I took the opportunity to get out my very dusty embossing gun and using the Truth Is stamp set and two Distress Oxide green inks pads, I created this white flowers on a green ombre background panel.

I die cut and stacked three "thanks" from the Smiling die set.  Before I placed the top "thanks", I covered it with double sided tape and green foil.  You don't need a laminating machine... the foil will stick onto any sticky (glue like) surface.  I used the double sided tape and foil on the sides of the card panel for a little extra pop of green color and finished with some green Nuvo Drops.



Thank you for stopping bye today.  I look forward to seeing your heart theme submissions to this month's challenge. 


I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:

CAS Watercolor - Gardenwhich runs until 3/24

3 comments:

  1. Love this ombre DOX background, Mary! It's so pretty with the white heat embossed daisies! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colour blends...pretty card..
    Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, soft background colours, Mary. Love the visual texture from the water splatters. Your white embossed flowers look so pretty over the ombre background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete