Friday, March 30, 2018

Inspiration Squad - apr2018 Challenge 196

Hello crafty friends,

Happy Friday... and welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #196.  This challenge's inspiration starting point is Spring Fever:

Have you seen the new bunny stamp set called "Somebunny"?  I fell in love on first sight and ordered it right away.


I started this card by stamping lots of bunnies on a sheet of watercolor paper (I do most of my coloring during my lunch hour at work... helps me relax)  With the bunnies colored, I inked a card front with distress inks, sprayed some water on it and added some of the stars from the stamp set.  I used a light color ink, because i wanted them to fade into the background a bit.  Once the background panel was dry, I added three bunnies and the "hoppy birthday" sentiment from the set to the card.  As a finishing touch I added glossy accents to the balloons and tiny fussy balls (I can't think of their name) as tails.



Thank you for stopping bye today.  I look forward to seeing your SPRING theme submissions to this month's challenge. 


I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge 162which runs until 4/10


2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, love the bunnies and the background looks great! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete