Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Scrapy Land's Challenge #86

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to the start of Scrapy Land Challenge #86.  Since Easter is just around the corner, I made an Easter card as my inspiration card.


I wanted something a little modern, bold and somewhat masculine, so I started w/a kraft card base, white card stock die cut eggs and black egg backgrounds.   I was thinking hand painted eggs like these below... Pysanky eggs?


I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Easter Eggs die set, which is not currently available in the store, but these other eggs dies would give you a similar look.  I kept the embellishments simple with just a few Nuvo Drops in green and black.

Thanks for stopping bye.... please join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

21 comments:

  1. Wonderful Easter card. Love your design and your inspiration for this is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing design and fun embellishments, simply a pretty card.  
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Mary!! I love the eggs!! So fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love the Ukrainian eggs! Those are very popular around here this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. Ukrainian Eggs are little pieces of art.

      Delete
  5. Oh my...love these eggs! They look amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Easter eggs are stunning! Perfect Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Easter card! Your eggs are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely adore the pretty Easter eggs!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Easter card ! Love your design
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete