Sunday, October 2, 2022

TOB - Oct Challenge

 

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!  


I love this big 31st die, so when I saw it on a crafty card video last month I knew I had to find it and order it.  It turned out to be part of a set of big word dies by Diamond Press containing four Halloween dies and four Fall dies.  This month's mood board gave me the perfect opportunity to use it on a card. 

I kept the card simple, by using a HAPPY stencil and purple ink on my background.  I love this stencil and reach for all-the-time.  I like to angle the stencil text, that way if you don't get it straight, it's not noticeable.  I die cut the 31st from black card stock, but as I'm typing this, I'm wondering why I didn't use black glitter card stock.  The October die (also in the die set, so that's five Halloween dies, instead of four) I die cut from white card stock and colored it with orange Distress Oxide ink.


Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.


 

3 comments:

  1. What a cleverly fun card, that 31st die is fantastic, love it, I can see why you had to have it, fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ... what a cool creation! Beautifully crafted and awesome inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the dies and stencil together!

    ReplyDelete