Sunday, October 23, 2022

Craft Roulette #135 Card

 

Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my 62nd submission to Craft Roulette, Episode #135:



"Sheet(s)" was the parameters that required a little thinking this week.  But since I'm focused on Halloween currently, ghosts came to mind right away... it was just a matter of finding this one ghost stamp with coordinating legs/feet from Judith stamps.  

I kept the background simple, by just smooshing some Distress Oxide blue and green inks directly onto by card front.  I didn't over work (water) it, since it was just regular 110lb cardstock.  On the tags I ink blended blue, green and my plus 1 color orange (temporary on #TeamOrange) and stamped the legs/feet of my ghost.  I left the legs/feet uncolored, because I wanted focus to be on the "kids" ghost "sheets", which are mounted on foam tape for added dimension.  I also stamped, fussy cut and colored each ghost's patch to match the sheet, creating a two-tone affect on two of the three ghosts.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I want to be just like you when I grow up. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little ghosts! Fun and creative card!

    ReplyDelete