Sunday, October 30, 2022

Craft Roulette #136 Card


Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my 63rd submission to Craft Roulette, Episode #136:




I went out to dinner with my Pete (my hubby) and Peter (my son) for my bday, so I didn't watch the show live, but I was happy to find out later that Mr Wheel selected my favorite colors (purple and red).  I think this may be the first time it's happen.  So many ideas where spinning in my head on Saturday when I sat down that I ended up starting three different cards, before taking a step back and simplifying the whole thing. 

I used two very old leaf punches and some scrap pieces of tone-on-tone pattern paper and punched out nine leaves for my "tic tac toe" panel, which I created with thin washi tape.  Of course I made purple the winner of game board.  My supporting colors are green and orange.  The only regret I have is the color of my background panel... it should have been red, but I actually didn't have a sheet big enough, because I don't buy/use that much color card stock.   The fringe parameter is a sheer black ribbon, which to be honest I would say it more of a ruffle than a fringe, but it's the closest I have.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment