Sunday, October 16, 2022

Craft Roulette #134 Card

 

Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my 61st submission to Craft Roulette, Episode #134:



This weeks parameters were very fitting for us here in the Midwest with it being sweater weather.  I love Fall and have several sweater theme products I would have used, but this turnabout stamp came to mind right away.  

I stamped two panels... one on white card stock using Antique Linen Distress ink and one on black card stock using white ink (see photo).  I used a heat gun to make sure the inks on both panels were dried and using my three color glitter makers (blue, lime green, gold golden yellow)  I colored into the sweaters, scarfs and a few other elements.   Next I die cute my squares.  The smallest middle square is actual glued directly to the card base. The second square (white) and it's narrow black frame are popped up on foam tape.  The last white square is also glued directly to the card base.  The die cut gold Happy Fall is glue in just the parts that touch the white square.

Take-a-way notes... stamping this with white embossing power on black card stock would look really nice and would allow for better coloring.  I used Antique Linen Distress ink on the white card stock stamping, because it was my lightest ink, but if I had a No-Line ink, that would have been a better choice.


Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment