Friday, October 14, 2022

TOB - Oct Mid Month Challenge Reminder

 

Hello crafty friends,
Welcome to this month's challenge reminder post.  Have you started working on a card/project?  If yes, GREAT!  If no, WHAT are you waiting for?  We want to see your Halloween creations.   Remember  the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


I fell in love with Simon Say's new "Oh, Frank" stamp set, so when they ran a deal recently I jumped on the fact that his cutie was available.  

Since it's October, It's the perfect time to use this text pattern paper with "October" in the text. I used it in the corners and by applying some partial die cutting techniques I was able to use my stitched rectangle die to die cut a stitched border around the usual shaped pieces.  

I stamped and colored Frank with Distress Ink (face and hands) and gray markers (fingernails and bolts).  I fussy cut him and crumpled him up to give him cracks and distressed him . I glued him directly to the card panel, but popped up his hands and the pumpkin his holding on form tape.  The sentiment is also  popped up on on form tape.

  
Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card/project soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.
               

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card my friend! Poor Frankie looks a little confused as to how to get into that pumpkin! LOL Thanks for another inspiring DT creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mary! I would say you pretty much hit it out of the park on your mid-month Halloween creation! I don't think that Frankie would ordinarily be described as "cute", but yours is! Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete