Saturday, April 2, 2022

TOB - Apr2022 Challenge

Hello crafty friends,  welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


I took my inspiration from the umbrella pictured in this month's mood board.  I used two sheets of 5x7 recollections Halloween pattern paper and die cut them with an A2 stitched rectangle die, them using a paper trimmer and keeping the two sheets together, I cut the panels into "rays" sections.  This technique leaves you with enough pattern paper for two A2 card fronts.  I alternates the two patterns to get the look/design the umbrella had.  I added a stamped and die cut sentiment from Simon Says called Hand Lettered Halloween.  On the Right card I inked the die cut sentiment orange before stamping and the left card I left it white, but die cut a second one and used it as a shadow. 

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.



2 comments:

  1. WOW ... GREAT job! Love how you used the umbrella panels as your inspiration! WELL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete