Friday, April 22, 2022

Craft Roulette #108 Card & Video

  Hi crafty friends... here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #108 (45th consecutive):


I didn't over complicate this card by adding tons of stuff to it.  I used two hot air balloons (Wplus9 Going Places) that I found in my stash already stamped, colored and die cut... they were ready to go, LOVE when that happens! I stamped a cloud background by Katzelkraft directly on my card front, because it wouldn't bleed though, so no need for a separate card panel.  Of note, the cloud background is unmounted, so I used the clear mount stamp from Purple Onion Designs to hold it for stamping.  I have both sizes of these clear mount stamps and love them. 


Here's a link to the process video for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment