Friday, April 29, 2022

#YellowInApril - Playing with glitter liquid inks


Hello crafty friends, 
I have a process video for this card uploading to You Tube
 as I write up this post.   


On the video, I'm playing with some really saturated glitter liquid inks.  The ones in the bottles are by Brea Reese and the ones in the jars are by Spectrum Noir.  I have to spend more time playing with these inks to learn how to adjust their saturation while maintaining their glittery.  My initial attempts at blending colors wasn't as successful as I would have liked, but that's why practicing will be a good and fun thing.  

The stamp I used was the "Calla Lilies in Square" by Northwood Rubber Stamps.  The dies  were the Stitched Grassy Hill Edgers by Frantic Stamper and one of the Altenew layered Plaid cover dies as my trellis. 

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment