Sunday, March 27, 2022

Craft Roulette #105 Card & Video

 Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #105 (42nd consecutive):


Bunnies hopped onto my submission card design this week, since they been all over my desk this month for the #BunniesOfMarch series by Anna Wight that I've been playing along with.

I love how the Whittle Cutie Rabbit (big bunny) works so well with the Whittle Rabblt (little bunny). The oval die and leaf border created a center frame for the bunnies.

I met the B&W and Polka dot parameters both with the background pattern paper. My two extra colors, green (leaves and oval center pattern paper) and pink. The big and little random element are the bunnies.

Here's a link to the process video for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment