Wednesday, March 2, 2022

TOB - Mar2022 Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


I took my inspiration for the creepy jars for this month's first card.  I used an old wood stamp I had in my collection from Northwood Rubber Stamps.  The stamp doesn't have a name, but I think the copy right reads Jean Anderson 2016, but the font is very tiny and my eyes are not as good as they use to be.

I "grounded" the jars by created a table for them to sit on. I wanted my background dark, but with some interest, so I used a stencil (bats) to create the appearance or tone-on-tone wallpaper.  I used pattern paper for the "Boo!", which is a die from Papertrey Ink. 

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulously FUN image, what a great stamp, the jar in the middle reminds of me of the kids today, selfies with their tongues hanging out, why they do that is beyond me, LOL! But it made me smile as soon as I saw it, what fun it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that jar stamp is awesome! What fun! Fabulous inspiration ... thanks! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT RUBBER STAMP IS SO AMAZEBALLS!!!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh!! Hahaha!!! what a fabulous line up of "specimen jars", I wonder what will be kept inside them, sheeesh!!
    Fun, fun card.

    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete