Sunday, February 27, 2022

Craft Roulette #101 Card & Video


Hello crafty friends, 
here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #101 (38th consecutive):


     The idea for this card is somewhat tongue-in-cheek, because I made a T-shirt quilt without cutting off the sleeves and other stuff I'm sure get removed.  I used a T-shirt stamp from Your Next Stamp called Cool Tees and hand zig zag stitched with a black liner.   The "Handmade, with love" sentiment, I typed up, printed and then die cut it using a tag die from IO DIE015-F.   Tip... you can hold up your printed sentiment to the light and place your die behind the paper/cardstock to position it.  Use a little masking tape to hold it in place and die cut it.  Note... when you die cut, the die cut piece has a top and a bottom, by die cutting from underneath, your bottom will become your top and will probably have a lip from the edge of the die, but I don't think it's a big deal.

Here's a link to the process video for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment