Sunday, February 20, 2022

Craft Roulette #100 Card & Video

Hello crafty friends, 

here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #100 (37th consecutive):


I have to admit that this card almost didn't happen.  I was having a really foggy weekend and kind of forgot about the challenge until late Sunday night.  Thank the Crafty Wheel it was an easy set of parameters this week.

I used a chocolate covered strawberry stamp from CTMY to stamp a background and set the tone for my love and great affection for chocolate.  I didn't want the tags to be the star of the card, I wanted the background to take that honor, so the velum was the perfect solution.     

Here's a link to the process video for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment