Wednesday, February 2, 2022

TOB - Feb2022 Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


When I saw the mood board for this month I got so excited, because I had the perfect stamp for card.  The Vampire SWAK stamp by Deep Red is a close match to the fangs on the mood board.  I created a slimline card (4"x8")  by randomly stamping the lips on my card panel with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink.  I used Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink mixed with a little water to watercolor around the lips.  I was going to fill in the lips with more Picked Raspberry, but ended up liking them as is, so all I added was Red Berry Crystal Nuvo Drops to the lips "blood" drops.   I think I'll give my hubby this card for Valentines day, I just have to think of a good sentiment for the inside.  

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 


Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for this months mood board, it is so PERFECT in everyway, love this, such a cool stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Mary ... what an imagination you have! LOL I would have NEVER thought to purchase a stamp like that! LOL Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you always have the perfect stamps! LOVE THIS!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I SECOND DALIS'S COMMENT, THIS STAMP IS JUST PERFECT FOR THE THEME, THOSE TEETH GIVE ME THE CHILLS!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete