Monday, March 14, 2022

TOB - Mar2022 Mid Month Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to this month's challenge reminder post.  Have you started working on a card/project?  If yes, GREAT!  If no, WHAT are you waiting for?  We want to see your Halloween creations. Remember  the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


I took the image of the house with the creepy window shadows as my inspiration for my card.  I used a large bare tree in the background twice and using a circle mask for a moon inked the whole background with black distressed ink.  The house I inked with purple distressed ink and darken the windows with purple markers.  For the glowing inside, I used a piece of card stock smaller than the house, which I inked with lime green distressed ink.  I added mini Halloween stamps from Lawn Fawn and other brands into the windows and door. 

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card/project soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I almost got that stamp/die set and I am now hitting myself for not getting it! This is so cute!

    -- Dalis
    HTTP://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween card is just too darned cute with all the open doors and ghosts and black cats coming out of them! The tree is spooky too and I love how you lit the house up with distress ink! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete