Sunday, January 2, 2022

TOB - Jan2022 Challenge


Happy 2022 and welcome to a new year here at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween! 

My project is an A2 shaker card.  I used a scene die, which I die cut from black card stock.   The background, I ink blended using two shades of purple Distress Oxides.


I love the purples (it's my favorite color) in this month's mood board. I was inspired by the bottom left photo of a night time scene. 


Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun shaker card and you have nailed the mood board perfectly with your inky background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW what a spooky scene ... love that it's a shaker (I struggle with those!). Well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scene is fabulous! OMG, that die-cut is so intricate!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete