Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Craft Roulette #92 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #92:

Wow... I can't believe this is my 30th consecutive submission!  I've been card making for years, so I would call myself an advance card maker in the skill department.  But playing along with Craft Roulette challenges has 1) reinforced my love of card making. 2) given me a whole lot of confidence in my creativity and abilities and 3) taught me some new things. 

For my card this week I started by using the parameters selected blue, green and my plus one (red) to create a Christmas tree gatefold opens to reveal my interpretation of a close up of a Christmas tree section with a hanging ornament and branches with Christmas light bulbs.

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment