Sunday, December 12, 2021

Craft Roulette #91 Card & Video

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #91 (29th consecutive):


I went with a one layer card this week.  I bought back Retiform, by sectioning off  the top card panel and stamping different parts of my scene within them... before I knew this was Retiform, I thought of it as comic strip design.  

I used bright and cheery Christmas colors (red and green) and of course purple also made its' Holiday appearance.  I used a large post-it note to create a draft/template for the top panel, where I tested stamping each of the image to get a feel for placement and how to sectioned off the panel.   

When creating a scene like this, I like to have at least one section have images that get cut off.  In this case, the fireplace and the stuff on top of the mantle are cut off and I think it adds to the overall design of the scene.    

Here's a link to the process video for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment