Thursday, December 2, 2021

TOB - December Challenge

Happy HOLIDAYS crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!

You may not be thinking Halloween during December, but part of me still is.  My card this below is a simple shaker card one using a big bold sentiment stamp.  


If you are asking yourself, how can a shaker card be simple, well, these flat shaker cards that have been trending are super easy and fast to make.  

Find some plastic.  I used one of my stamp storage pockets for the first card, but in the video I used a zip bag.  Trim the plastic to 1/2" bigger than the size of the element you want to stick inside your shaker element.  My stamped cardstock was 5" square.  Add double sided adhesive to the back of your shaker element along the edges.  Adhere the sides and the bottom of the shaker pocket.  Add the shaker bits and close the top opening. Add more adhesive (I used double sided tape again) and adhere to card base.  


Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun shaker card, love the purple sparkle-y shaker bits, I love shakers and have yet to make a flat one, guess I'd better get busy and make one since you have inspired me to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome! LOVE the colors you have used and I too have never made a FLAT shaker but sure want to give it a try now! FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try these so badly. I just keep throwing away my packaging. LOL!!!!!! Yeah, don't confuse that with I am not buying anything. LOL!!!!

    Your card might be the push I needed to try it.

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! It's the first time I have seen a flat shaker card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, all those wonderful shaker bits make me think of hocus pocus. How fun!

    ReplyDelete