Monday, November 29, 2021

Craft Roulette #89 Card & Process Video

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #89 (27th consecutive):


I'm not a big fan of FUNN fold cards, so for this challenge I went with the one I find the least offensive... LOL  I created a easel card with a flat shaker element.  

I started with a previously stenciled A2 panel that I made weeks ago with the Rose Blossoms layering stencil by The Ton to create my flat shaker element.  I wrap plastic from a storage pocket around the front of the stenciled panel, added sequin and secured it in back with double sided tape.  Once the sequin where locked in the flat clear pocket, I adhered it to the bottom section of the easel card.  but first I covered the back of the shaker panel to hide the adhesive and plastic seams. 

The card base front was stenciled with Heffy Doddle Lots of Happy stencil and on the inside three of the MFT's Happy Birthday Script die where stacked to create a stopper for the front of easel card. A little ink was added to make the die cut pop up from the white background.

Here's a link to the process video I created for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment