Sunday, November 14, 2021

Craft Roulette #87 Card & Process Video

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #87 (26th in a row):



I used yellows and blue on my background for the feel of a warm sunny day.  The background clouds were created using an MFT cloud stencil.  My stamped flyer (the Nutty Squirrel from Aall & Create) is flying bye waving hi with a sign that reads "I'm nuts about you".  I used crumpled computer paper to die cut my clouds (MFT Stitched Clouds)... later added Stickles for more sparkle.   The finish card measures 4"x8", a little wider than my die cute front panel, but I didn't worry about it and just inked the extra with the darker yellow and extended the one cloud further down.  

Here's a link to the process video I created for this card.  


Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

1 comment: