Saturday, November 6, 2021

Craft Roulette #86 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #86 (25th in a row):



I packed up our Halloween decorations this morning, but I couldn't stop myself from reaching for this stamp set by Simon Hurley when I sat down to create my card for this challenge. The Element of "Kid(s)" just screamed Halloween to me.  As a FUNN extra, the boy is dressed as a ROBOT!   My folded corner doubles up as a diagonal element and well as the pattern paper hillside, which is on a diagonal slope.  The colors (green, purple and black) were taken from the pattern paper.  The finished card is a slimline card measuring 3.5"x7.5".

The card was an easy one... I used a pattern paper with a house on a hill, and kids trick or treating to create a scene card.  The kids, kitty and sentiment were stamped, colored and fussy cut.  The two kids and sentiment are adhere directly to the card front, the kitty is popped up with form tape.   The folded corner is curled in with a little tape to keep it's shape.  I stamped a bat above the folded corner. 

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment