Tuesday, November 2, 2021

TOB - November Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!



October and Halloween is past, but Halloween is still strong in my mind and heart. I shot this picture while my Halloween decorations where up.  I used the witches holding hands in front of a stack of pumpkins from the mood board as my inspiration for my card, but instead of holding hands my creepy witches are holding pumpkins.  

My witch is the #6269 Waving Witch from Stampotique Originals.  She's the perfect size for an A2 card at 2x4 inches.  If you want a smaller set of witches I would recommend the #6288 Witchie Cube, which doesn't come in a cube if you get the cling option which I did.   This set of witches are 2x2 inches. 

This card was super fast and easy to create. I stamped the witches, colored them with a medium gray marker and a fresh tone marker.  Found a small pumpkin stamp, stamped, colored and fuzzy cut and glued it onto the witches hands.  Using black distressed ink, I inked all around the card and them splatter ink onto the card.  

Note... I used a stamp positional when stamping the witches, because 1.  I need a new black ink pad.  2. I wanted a bold black image since I knew I would be coloring the witched in grey.  I stamped each of them three times.

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 


Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. Your creepy witches are fabulous, love your Halloween decorations too, what a fun and spooky card this is!!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fun & fabulous card Mary and your Halloween decorations are fabulous too! This card could represent me and my 2 sisters! The three of us are always up to something so I could see us being on the front of a WITCHY Halloween card! LOL Great job ... have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Waving Witch card is adorable! Love that they are holding pumpkins and their grins make me laugh! I love the decoration behind your card with the black cats, so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are definitely creepy witches! Cute and fun and I love your Halloween decorations!

    ReplyDelete