Friday, January 14, 2022

TOB - Jan2022 Mid Month Challenge

UPDATE,,,

So I reprinted the digital image and tried coloring it again.  I'm much happier with my second attempt at getting a purple inner glow, but still no way near to what I was looking for.  Just have to keep practicing. 

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


I used a coloring page image to create a slim card for my mid month reminder post.  I tried my hand at creating a glowing purple pumpkin, but I'm honestly not happy with the results.  I will have to keep practicing.  If you know of any inner glow tutorials, let me know. 
 
Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 

Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun and spooky card Mary, perfect take on the mood board too!!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW ... even though it may not have turned out as you wanted, it's an awesome spooky creation and the coloring looks great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S SCARIER, THAT PUMPKIN OR THE HANDS THAT ARE HOLDING IT, SHEEESH!!
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE FIRST THING I NOTICED WAS THE CARVED UP EYES AND MOUTH, THEY GLOW ENOUGH TO GIVE THE SCARY EFFECT.
    FAB CARD, TEAMMIE.
    STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE.
    XO

    ReplyDelete