Sunday, January 2, 2022

Craft Roulette #94 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #94 (32nd consecutive):


I don't know at what point during the show I started thinking/interpreting "Transportation" as a wish/dream to be taken away. Like in the old tv commercial "Calgon, take me away". Maybe it had something to do with the fact that my house was a total mess with empty Christmas containers waiting to be filled and packed away. And don't get me started on the condition of my office/craft room.

Since I was going with a theme of "Calgon, take me away", I went looking for a really old stamp of a lady in a bathtub I had. I can't remember the brand and I couldn't find it, maybe I even got rid of it in a purge, so I went looking for a digital alternative. The above penguin images are both digitals by Whimsy Stamps.  The purple background is just a rectangle shape I colored light purple. The thought bubbles are also shapes created in Photoshop Elements.   One purple rectangle a little bigger that A2 with the thought bubble and skiing penguin sized and position inside for base. One purple rectangle a little wider than A2 for pocket. The main image outside the purple ready for coloring and fussy cutting. Here's what my print sheet looked like:

My penguin's happy place in a snowy mountain. The card's pocket can be use for a gift card to a skiing vacation or a spa (for relaxing). Personally, I'd prefer a tropical beach vacation over a wintery one any day. So if anyone wants to give me one of those, I can be packed in 10 minutes.

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete