Sunday, January 2, 2022

Craft Roulette #93 Card & Video

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #93 (31st consecutive):


When the crafty wheel landed on rodents I cringed, because I automatically thought of mice and rats and knew I didn't have any in my stash.  Don't like them (or bugs), so I don't buy them.  But as the suggestions of different rodents started scrolling by the chat screen, I remember I had this cute guinea pig from IO in my stash and I got the idea to make the vertical line random parameter her cage door.  

Cutting out the bars the most time consuming part of the card.  I used scoreboard and T ruler to keep my lines straight and even.  Jan, has a cute pink bow, heart shape donut pillow and purple bed.  She's a Happy little thing.  

I had company (Storm) on my craft desk during the making of this card.  He's not a lap cat, but usually close to me in some way. 


Here's a link to the process video for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

2 comments: