Saturday, August 28, 2021

Craft Roulette #76 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #76 (15th in a row):



Even though one of this week's parameter includes sports, once I settled on this stamps set, the card came together fairly well. Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm not at all sports minded, but I have to say it was fun coloring up these cute guys in their golfing knickers.

I colored my stamped images with greens, tans and grays and fussy cut them. On my front card panel, I used the Tim Holtz Harlequin Stencil using the two Distress Inks shown in the picture above. In an attempt to get the look of argyle for my "weave" parameter, I used a white gel pen to make dash lines across the diamonds. I think this worked better than expected, because I love how it used out. Once my backgound was done, I turned the circle windows into shakers and adhered my stamped imaged onto the cards. On the inside I stamped a small sentiment from the small stamp set.

Sorry, the stamp set doesn't have a name and it looks like the company (Storage Units Ink and More) is no longer in business. I couldn't even find a picture of the stamp set online. The copy right date on the back of the packaging is 2008.

Here's my process video for this card. 



Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment