Sunday, August 8, 2021

Craft Roulette #73 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #73 (my 11th in a row):


Since the Random parameter called for using something from my messy desk, I looked though my bin of stamped and colored images that I keep on my desk and pulled our this panel previously created with the Lavinia's Hill Border Large Flower stamp.  

I really liked that bold look of this rainbow flower panel and didn't want to cover it up, so I went with a big greeting on the front of the card.  The "HI" I used is Jumbo Letter HI by Waffle Flower.  I'm so glad I finally got to use this die and remember why I fell in love with it in the first place.  In order for the die cut to stand out, I added dimension, but die cutting two layers from 110lb white card stock and adding them to them panel layer.  For the thin middle section of the letters, I reversed the combination and used the white card stock at the top for added interest.  
 
As a finishing touch I added Nuvo drops to some of the centers of the bigger flowers and shimmer to the "HI".  I created a process video on the assembly of this card.



Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment