Sunday, August 15, 2021

Craft Roulette #74 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #74, my 13th in a row on Friday the 13th, WOW!  Maybe that's why I had such a hard time coming up with an idea that included a map.   


As you can see, my "map" is a globe of the world, but it's not the one I started out looking for and didn't find.  The patterned paper I used has whites, tans and teals subtle horizontal brush stokes.  Since the die cuts out the land, when stenciling I used green and brown inks.  I allowed the die cut words to read white against the first flap. On the inside of the card I stenciled the words.   Once I knew the direction my card was going it came together really fast.  The finished card measures 3.75"x5", an 11"x5" size card stock is scored at the 3.75" and 7.5" marks.  

Here a short process video for this card:



Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care. 



No comments:

Post a Comment