Tuesday, September 14, 2021

TOB - Sept Mid Month Challenge Reminder

Hello crafty friends,


Welcome to this month's challenge reminder post.  Have you started working on a card?  If yes, GREAT!  If no, WHAT are you waiting for?  We want to see your Halloween creations.   Remember  the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


I'm all about skeletons this month, so when I found this cute clip art I knew it would make a super fun card.  I printed the skeleton to be 6.5"x3.5", so that it would fit onto a slim 8"x4" card.  I pop it up foam adhesive and added white gel pen movement lines at the head and hip area.   Added a sentiment and called the card done.  I can't help but smile when I look at this goofy skeleton.

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mary, this is a fabulous card and such a great inspiration from the mood board, love it!

    ReplyDelete