Monday, September 20, 2021

Craft Roulette #79 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #79 (18th in a row):



I created a tropical interpretation of "what's under the tree", which was one of the parameters the crafty wheel picked and because I was craving sand and beach, I put aside my beloved purple, red and black colors for tropical blues, pink and green. The FUNN flap is the sand, which opens from right to left to reveal a penguin on a raft with his/her cocktail relaxing. Note: the stamp has the penguin on a flap surface (towel, blanket), so I drew extra dimension on the surface to create a floatie/raft. The sand and ocean both got the crinkle Inkle affect.

The process video (link below) will show that this card took some "tweaking". I basically took it apart and redesigned how it opened, because it just was working for me.

Here's a link to the process video I created for this card. 

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment