Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Scrapy Land Challenge #76

Hello crafty friends,

For Scrapy Land's Challenge #76,  I went with a very simple design.  I wanted to create the look of a Fall sunset in the woods.   I used a birch tree die for my "woods" and a frame die to give the card a finished look.  The sunset, I created by bending distress inks.



I used the Taylored Expressions Birch Tree die, which is currently not in stock, but Scrapy Land has these other two similar dies that would work just as well:

Frantic Stamper Vertical Birch Tree
Sue Wilson Woodland Collection Birch Tree Forest

For the frame, try the Frantic Stamper Elementals 16 Stiched Rectangle Frames

Thanks for stopping bye.... please join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.

Until next time... take care.

7 comments:

  1. Love your Fall Sunset card! It looks wonderful and spooky at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card. Love the background behind the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! What a gorgeous background with the sunset..I love the tree die..I think I need to add that to my wish list.
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, Mary! I love your sunset peeking between those dark, mysterious trees! Great way to use this tree die, and I'm inspired to get mine out and play! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!! I love the background colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous background with this sunset !Love the tree !
    hugs
    maryvonne

    ReplyDelete