Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Encouragement Squad - Oct 2017

Hello crafty friends,

I have to admit that I had to give this Inspiration board some extra thinking, because of the colors.  When I think of October, I think of Fall and Halloween... oranges, black and purples, definitely not pinks.  But sometimes it's good to step outside our normal...



I picked the dark brown (which I later found out was actually black... LOL) and the light pink as my colors.  Using the largest leaf from the Pretty Posies stamp set and letters from the Flower Alphabet  stamp set I created this card:



Basically, I die cut a panel, stamped my leaf several times at the bottom of it and then I cut openings into it each of the leafs w/a craft knife, so that the pink of my background paper could be seen.  Next, I added my sentiment and as a finishing touch some sequins.

Thank you for stopping bye today.  Please consider submitting a card to this month's challenge.  Until next month... take care.  




1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely! The brown and pink go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete