Monday, December 12, 2016

Holiday 2016 - Bear with Snowman

Hello crafty friends,

Two cards today, both using a super cute bear from JustMEdigitalstamps.  This guys is called Christmas bear with snowman.  I so love him and love that his digital, so I can custom size him from any project I'm working on.  

The first card has more of a winter theme.  I used the lovely snowflake by Unity Stamps called Magical Days and some wood snowflakes I painted lilac


The second card is definitely a Christmas/New Years card, but I still used the Magical Days stamp in the background for a frosty look.  The Merry Christmas die cut is from Impression Obsession.


I love this bear and plan on making some winter birthday cards with in Jan and Feb 2017.  Thanks for stopping bye, until next time... take care.



There will be a GIVEAWAY at the end of the series (Dec 16th), I will randomly pick one lucky person to win... here are the rules:

1.   Comment on EVERY posts.
2.   Become a follower of my blog.



Nice, but not required... use the FIND ME links to find and follow me on any of these:  Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.  THANKS!

4 comments:

  1. Two adorable cards! Love the way you colored the bear's scarf and the snowman's hat! Pretty layering and backgrounds! The bear with snowman is really a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise. I really love this bear and I'm so glad I found him in digital format instead of the physical stamp set.

      Delete
  2. Two magical frosty greetings today Mary. I LOVE that bear. Can I move my birthday to the winter?😊 These definitely capture a winter wonderland feel. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will gladly send you an early bday card w/this guy on it.

      Delete