Thursday, December 8, 2016

Holiday 2016 - 12 Days of Christmas

Hello crafty friends,

Today's card was super easy to make, because of this stamp set by Stampabilities called 12 Days of Christmas and the second smallest stitched square die from the Die-Version's Stitched Nesting Square die set:

I alternated between red and green ink for each of my squares.  I also inked the edges of each square and pop them up with foam tape.  I added a stitched die cut piece of vellum between my squares and the card front pattern paper.

I've had this stamp set in my collection for years and never used it.  So it's way overdue for it's 15 minutes in the spot light.   Until next time... take care.



There will be a GIVEAWAY at the end of the series (Dec 16th), I will randomly pick one lucky person to win... here are the rules:

1.   Comment on EVERY posts.
2.   Become a follower of my blog.


Nice, but not required... use the FIND ME links to find and follow me on any of these:  Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.  THANKS!


5 comments:

  1. That's a really cute stamp set. Nice to get to use a set that hasn't been inked up yet! I love the Stitched Nesting Squares dies... perfect with that stamp set! Nice background paper and vellum layer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Stitched Nesting dies, but sometimes I forget how fun the smaller dies are... especially when paired up w/small stamps.

      Delete
  2. What a sweet stamp set! I love that you gave it some movement by not keeping them in a perfect grid. Very fun and festive card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... you have no idea how long it took me to decide if I wanted the squares in a perfect grid or not.

      Delete