Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Holiday 2016 - Trees

Hello crafty friends,

Quick overdue post today, because this cold I'm currently fighting is brutal.  I have no energy and haven't been in my craft room since my last post.  Thankfully I had several cards already done that I can use until my next creative session.


I used the cute trees from the Hero Arts Family and Friends stamp set.  There's a name for these trees, but I can't remember now.

I used the most of my pattern paper on this card... by just adding three trees and a thin strip of gold card stock.


On this card, I used three trees again, but added a die cut Holly from a Tim Holtz die set and a die cut Merry Christmas from the Die-Versions Complements Holiday 1 die.

Well, my couch and blanket are calling me, so until next time... take care.




There will be a GIVEAWAY at the end of the series (Dec 16th), I will randomly pick one lucky person to win... here are the rules:

1.   Comment on EVERY posts.
2.   Become a follower of my blog.


Nice, but not required... use the FIND ME links to find and follow me on any of these:  Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.  THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Love the bottlebrush trees! And the holly die cut is beautiful! I have a thing for holly designs and have several stamps, punches and dies with holly shapes.
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun showcasing of the bottlebrush trees. They are so popular right now! The pattern paper one was classy and modern feeling, while the second one with the die cuts had a real traditional holiday feel. Both beautiful! Hope you feel better soon Mary!

    ReplyDelete