Sunday, June 26, 2022

Craft Roulette #118 Card & Video

 

Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my 55th consecutive submission to Craft RouletteEpisode #118:




The parameters were somewhat kind this week.  I'm not super happy about the bug element, but as long as I can have creative license and use this butterfly girl by Stamping Bella for the bug/insect element, than all in well. 

I think this card shows that card making doesn't have to be complicated.  This is a colorful, happy card and it didn't take long to create or a lot of products.  The pattern paper, which I picked for the pink flowers provided the rest of my colors scheme for the stamped image.
 

Here's a link to the process video for this card.  Video tip alert: At about the 13 minute mark I show how get a prefect shadow frame cut when you don't have a shadow fame die.

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment