Monday, June 13, 2022

Craft Roulette #116 Card & Video

 

Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my 53nd consecutive submission to Craft RouletteEpisode #116:



The parameters were interesting this week and looking at the card now, I wish I had gone with a darker grey background panel for a bigger pop of color, but otherwise, I'm very happy with the card. 

I went with the Sun and Moon as my light sources. The stamp set by Simon Say was the perfect choice, because it was big and bold, but the stamp lines were somewhat delicate.  I used Distressed inks to color the stamped images... inking outside the lines to meet one of the parameters.   Fussy cutting the images to show the extra inking was easy, because I traced the outside of the stamp with a pencil giving me a nice thick bolder line of the stamp image to fussy cut by. 

Here's a link to the process video for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment