Thursday, June 2, 2022

TOB - June Challenge


Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!  


I based my card on those amazing looking cupcakes on the mood board. I used a digital cupcake stamp to create a large focal point cupcake on my card.  I gave it even more focus by using a center ray stencil in the background.  The cupcake is mounted on a woggle thing, so it moves. 

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 


Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.


 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun, spooky sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, wobble and all, I love it! I love the rays you added.

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I would love a bite of that delicious cupcake!!!! Love the rays behind it and i can only imagine how much fi it is to see it wobble!!
    Awesome card teammate!!
    Stay healthy and safe.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete