Saturday, July 2, 2022

TOB - July Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!  



When I saw the photo with the ghosts on the mood board I went looking for this stamp by Picket Fence.  Talk about a perfect fit and one I can't help but laugh at every time I see it.  Is it just me who thinks that their little feet are stinking CUTE?  

This is 4x4 inch photopolymer stamp, which has a repeating pattern, so you can created a larger stamp panel, but I wanted a finished 4x4 inch card.   I used a set of wonky stitched died to die cut my 4x4 inch square card base and stamped card panel.   A very quick and simply card that can be easily massed produced for Halloween. 


Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.


 

2 comments:

  1. LOL ... looks like you & Diane have the same FUN stamp and yes ... just PERFECT for today's challenge! Great job! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ghost stamp! Fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete