Saturday, October 23, 2021

Craft Roulette #84 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #84 (23rd in a row):


The crafty wheel was kind this week.  I love true (4x8.5) slimline cards, have been making them long before they were trendy.  I had tons of ideas going though my mind, but finally settled on using "glass" cloche dies from Papertrey Ink.  

I die cut the base from white card stock and the "glass" tops from vellum, which I first covered with double sided score tape.  I looked though my stash of colored Halloween images and found a few to placed "under" my cloches.  My orange background layer is a pattern paper from colorbok.   



Here's a link to the process video I created for this card.  




Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment