Tuesday, October 19, 2021

AAA Card Challenge #201 - BOO!

Hello crafty friends,

Back outside my comfort zone with another clean and simple (with LOTS of white space) card for the current AAA Card Challenge.   The current challenge calls for a corner element design with an optional twist BOO!, so jumped at the change to create a clean and simple Halloween card.


I used this Halloween Bats digital stamp by StarJamLines on Esty.  I sized the digital image in Elements and printed it twice, once on my card front card stock and once on regular computer paper.  I fussy cut the image that was printed on the computer paper and applied a little prepositional glue.  I placed the fussy cut image over the printed image on the card front one and inked the corner dark blue.  I splatter some pearl spray.  I removed the fussy cut "mask" and colored the printed image.  Once colored, I went over the printed image lines with a black pen to make the "stamped" image a bolder outline look.  As a finishing touch I added some white gel dots and black stars.   

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

4 comments:

  1. Very adorable card, the bats are very cute! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute!,love the purple bats. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome Halloween banner and is perfect for the One Corner theme. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a cute image and love your inking and coloring of it!

    ReplyDelete