Wednesday, October 6, 2021

AAA Card Challenge #200 - Celebrate

Hello crafty friends,

I stepped outside my comfort zone and created this card for the 200th AAA Card Challenge.  

I love how the card turned out, but all that white space is just makes me crazy, LOL.   

Here's how I made the card...  I masked off a 1.5" section across the width of my card front and using the Heffy Doodle "Lots of Happy" stencil and Distress Oxide, I inked "happy" onto the section with Twisted Citron.  Next I stamped and colored my IO "Party Popper Horn" using alcohol markers.  I fuzzy cut the horn and placed it over the stencil section on double sided tape for a little dimension. 


I love how beautifully the happy stencil and the horn paired up.  Happy Birthday to all October babies!

 


Thanks for stopping by, until next time, take care.

9 comments:

  1. How fun is your party blower! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this party card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Mary and perfectly CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and sets the celebration mood! Love the colored repetitive stamping too. Thank you for joining us at the celebrations at AAA Cards. Hugs~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete