Friday, February 5, 2021

DRU - Valentine's Day Cards

 Hello crafty friends,

I'm back with two fun and easy Valentine's Day cards that use the same two die sets, but one is gear towards a guy and the other towards a gal. 


Lets start with the guy card first...  If you study the card you will realize that the only thing that makes it a "guy" card are the mustaches in the background.  I created the panel with the mustaches with an embossing folder, which I first inked lite tan.  The other dies used are Poppystamps' Stitched Envelope and Cheery Lynn's Sweetheart Candy, which are currently not available in the store, but Lawn Fawn has these Candy Hearts which will work just as well.

Note:  I would have preferred to go portrait instead of landscape on this card, but didn't want to mess with a seam the embossing folder would create.  I feel like the card is missing something under the envelope... if I had this in my stash I would have used it IO Burlap die.

The second card... started with a pink pattern paper and an XOXO embossing folder as my card's background.  I used two Stitched Envelope by Poppystamps inking them with the same pink I used on the Cheery Lynn's Sweetheart Candies. 


Thanks for stopping by.  To visit my personal blog just clink on my name Mary Moisan
Until next time... Take care. 


Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:

No comments:

Post a Comment