Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Scrapy Land - Challenge 104

Hello craft friends,

Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge 104... our theme is always "anything goes".


I created a fun pet card for this challenge using the Frantic Stamper Christmas Pets die set.  The "happy holidays" stamp is from an old tiny sentiment stamp set. 



Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. What a darling card!! The puppy and kitty are adorable! So cute!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the dies and they are now on my wish list :-). Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pets are so adorable, I love your card ! I whish you and your family a merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary, I LOVE your card! Those critters are as cute as can be! Love the Pawlidays sentiment!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete