Friday, December 21, 2018

Inspiration Squad - Challenge 215

Hello crafty friends...
Welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #215.   Our theme for this challenge is ...



I have to admit I don't do a lot of dry embossing, so I created a very simple die embossed element for my card.   I die cut a tag and using the Treble Clef die, I created an embossed element on the corner of the tag.  I tied the Treble Clef die with Holiday music theme pattern paper and sentiments from the Mistletoe & Holly stamps set.  


My last card for this challenge is a simple thank you one using the "thanks" die from the Smiling die set.  This card goes out to Michele.  A simple, but heartfelt thanks for offering this newbie (me) a spot on this design team.  It's been a wonderful experience.    






Remember... 10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.   If the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.




Thanks for stopping bye... until next time, take care.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love that big music note and very cool embossed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete