Friday, December 7, 2018

Inspiration Squad - Challenge 214

Hello crafty friends...
Welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #214.   Our theme for this challenge is ...




The inspiration photo made me think of ornaments, so I created a card with a large ornament.  


I created a circle ornament from white glitter paper using the Ornament Tag die.  On red and green glitter papers I stamped and die cut a few flowers and leaves from the Pretty Posies stamp and die sets.  I glued my flowers and leaves onto the white ornament die cut and glued that onto my card.  I added the "Merry" from the Merry die set and a few Nuvo drops as my finishing touches. 

Remember... 10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.   If the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.




Thanks for stopping bye... until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment